Jamesville Cemetery, Jamesville, Onondaga, NY, USA


OpenStreetMap

Latitude: 42.9914763, Longitude: -76.07176979999997

Notes:
Walnut Grove & Jamesville cemeteries are located about 1/2 mile east of the village of Jamesville on the south side of Rte. 173. Avery (or Jamesville Cemetery) abuts Walnut Grove at the latter's west line. Avery cemetery was purchased in 1875 by Chapman W. Avery, incorporated 1910 and presented to Jamesville Cemetery by H. C. and T. M. Avery in memory of their father and mother, C. W. & Emeline A. Avery, on 5/1/1910. A west addition to Jamesville Cemetery was presented by Timothy M. Avery in memory of his wife, Carrie L. VanAlstine, on 6/15/1914.



All Burials

 #   Last Name, Given Name(s)   Buried   Person ID 
1. STANARD, Gertrude   bur. 28 Aug 1959 Jamesville Cemetery, Jamesville, Onondaga, NY, USA Find all individuals with events at this location I1393